Monday, June 6, 2011

Emma Watson Parties It Up with Cameron Diaz

Click To Maximize
Taking advantage of the evening’s affairs, Emma Watson was seen attending the 2011 MTV Movie Awards After Party in West Hollywood last night (June 5).

The “Harry Potter” hottie mingled with the likes of Cameron Diaz, Lily Collins, Taylor Lautner and Emma Stone at the Yoostar-sponsored fete at SoHo House.
And though she’s still relatively young in her acting career, Emma told press she feels like an old lady sometimes.

"I'm this very weird mix. In some senses, I feel as if I'm 100 years old. In others, I still feel incredibly young, very naive and as if I haven't seen much of the world at all. I've been incredibly protected, but in other ways I've had to be in situations that nobody my age would."

Enjoy the pictures of Emma Watson with Lily Collins, Taylor Lautner, Emma Stone and Cameron Diaz at the MTV Movie Awards after party (June 5).




















































No comments:

Post a Comment